1. Brown: the guitars of Watson St. Loft
(awesome local band that makes you feel like you're
still in college & disguises country very well)
2. 10: Ten amazing 3-month-old toes
3. Windows: Nontraditional windows at the "venue"
4. Petrol Station: abandoned gas station...not sure what
that vehicle was doing there. (taken from my phone)
5. Boats: we don't do much boating,
so I was excited to find this!
6. Framed: No description necessary
7. Chopsticks: Pretend Jessica's playing "Chopsticks"
instead of Total Eclipse of the Heart...
8. Transport: One of the many awesome vehicles at the
Maumee 175th Anniversary Parade
9. Playing: Someone's been playing chess...maybe not
(analyzing the placement)
10. Fantasy: My awesome husband took me to see Wicked!
for my birthday.
11. Sharp: It's amazing how restaurants are looking out for
diabetics these days! (Restroom break)
12: Bonus...I could not find post card, so here are 2 bonus photos:
The cake model of the Maumee Indoor Theater:
The photo bombs became the subjects...: