My husband's cousin's wife is pregnant. (say that 5 times fast) Instead of buying them gifts for their baby shower, etc., I decided to crochet stuffed animals, hats, and a few other things for them. Here is what I've done so far (I'm linking the original pattern to give credit where credit is due):
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Ok, so it took me forever to post October's pictures. Part of this is because school has been HECTIC. We have trimester exams on Monday and by Thursday, I'll have new students. Also, I had a stomach bug for about a week. My diet was saltine crackers.
Anyways, here are my photos. I added some bonus ones to make up for my tardiness.
1. Pumpkins at Night
3. Bare Tree Branches
5. A Street Scene (the bumper sticker says "I Piss Excellence")
(Right after this picture was taken, there was a lobster fight...no joke.)
(Bret was a "pot head" and I was "static cling")
10. Hot Beverage (Where's Waldo style...can you find it?)
Sunday, September 30, 2012
2. Sign of the Times
3. Something that makes you think "WOW!"
4. Say Cheese!
5. Harvest - this is as close as I'm gonna get this year...
8. Unusual Perspective
Bonus (since I used one of my pics for 2 categories)
Thursday, September 20, 2012
So, it got cold the other night, so we brought the ferns inside...
...however, they took over the living room...
(Yes, Bret bought me flowers recently.)
A few minutes later, we decided to trim the ferns and found a
GIANT BEE chilling out in one of the ferns...you can
only imagine what happened next...
Saturday, September 1, 2012
August, how you flew...we moved, decorated my new classroom, attended 2 weddings, and attended a friend's concert last week.
Here are some photos to document the August blur:
1. Out of Reach - Bernie's still around...
2. Triangle - on the street where we live
3. Wet - our friends' wedding rehearsal
4. Night - at their wedding...they had it indoors...
5. Nature - view from our balcony
6. Statue - at the Franklin Park Mall
7. Heat - Bret made me pre-birthday chicken alfredo...
thawing/heating in the microwave.
8. Back to School - my classroom :)
9. Music - our friends play in a band called
Watson Street Loft
10. Favorite Shot - perfect representation of the 21st century...
(at a wedding reception)
Bonus: There's always room for mustache pics!
Friday, August 10, 2012
Some photos of cool stuff taken for granted:
These 2 pictures are of the cash register at Schmuckers...
They said they will be replacing it with a new one soon, so I'm
glad I took pictures...
This is a fountain at Franklin Park Mall...
oh, EXCUSE ME, Westfield...
whatever, I'm never calling it that...
I know that some people who look at this blog might be saddened by these pictures...I just wanted to document the spacial reasoning of our packing...which saved us time and money on our move to Toledo:
This is before it got "out of control"...I mainly took this picture
of the colors coming in from the sunset.
When I moved everything into the living room, including
the kitchen table so I could mop the kitchen.
"OH NO! DON'T FALL ON ME!"