Buttersmith Collage

Buttersmith Collage

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fishing

So, this is the 3rd time I've gone fishing in my life.  The first time, I broke my friend's extra pole...and was maybe 7 or 8 years old.  The second time, was over 15 years ago.  So, this is my first time fishing in this century.  Here are some pictures documenting our adventure:

Alyssa struggling to bait the hook.

View from the fishin' pole *sigh*

Scott, our fish whisperer...

Before we started catching fish, the competition
became who could catch the biggest seaweed.

Getting schooled by Kim's niece.

Ok, so seaweed escalated to sticks/debris.

Another stick I caught.

Alyssa caught a stick.

TURTLE!

Kim caught a fish! Now we're gettin' somewhere...

I temporarily broke the fishing rod catching a tree.

Alyssa caught a catfish!

Jeremy caught a blue gill! 
(I think that's what that is)

I finally caught a "yellow belly" catfish!

Hello!

Catfish prince?

Alyssa caught a CARP!  Kim had to go down to pick it up
out of the water...

Alyssa was definitely the MVP 
of the fishing "competition"!!!

No comments: