Buttersmith Collage

Buttersmith Collage

Monday, June 4, 2012

8 Years of Teaching - A Short Photo Trip Down Memory Lane

So, I just finished up my 8th year of teaching math.  It's odd how time flies.  Yet I sit here thinking of all that I have experienced because I am a teacher.  Though most of my time was spent in the classroom, the relationships and experiences when formal lessons weren't taught are what stand out.  Through getting to know the students in the classroom, extracurricular activities, senior trips, and mission trips, my life has been so enriched...:


I've experienced camaraderie and "dignity":

The last day of my 1st year well spent


SUPER FAN!!!

I "won" the honor of being pied in the face...

The few. The proud. The Science Olympiad Chicks.




Creativity (you will see many "gifts" on my dry erase board among other things):









Senior Float Building








Travel, Different Cultures and Serving Others Side by Side:










Celebration:


Junior/Senior Formal

My student aides

Recognize her from the pie picture above?


Student dressed as me before I got married for "Dress Like a Teacher Day"






The kid who photo-bombed was from another school. :-)






No comments: