Buttersmith Collage

Buttersmith Collage

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So, it's been a while...(turning over a new leaf)

So it's been a while since I have updated.

We moved to Greenville back in August.  Boy has it been interesting...

I have more allergies than I knew existed...grain smut...what's that?  Other than that and being away from family, things have been pretty good.  We are making friends with really great people, so that has helped a lot.

Anyways, I was just discussing the whole blog thing with my friend tonight as we watched her children climb around the tubey play land at McDonalds.  I think that my purpose for this blog has changed....I wasn't sure why I created this particular one in the first place.  My days of xanga rants are over...since I'm not in college anymore.  A lot of people use blogs for pictures, and I think I shall cheerfully hop onto that bandwagon.

More to come...I plomise!!!

No comments: