Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Friday, May 25, 2012
Since the rest of May will be crazy with graduation stuff, I figured I would post my pictures now while I have a breath.
1. Four Legs - on our teacher work day (the last day of school for teachers), a student brought this little guy in to school...it licked my hand
2. Comfort - I often find comfort in God's Word...can you find "comfort"?
3. Sunrise/Sunset - the picture on the left is my view of the sunrise from our back patio door/the picture on the right is my view of the sunset on my drive home (from being at school too late)
4. Self Portrait - enough said.
5. BBQ - As I was leaving school one day, I found this behind a car.
6. Mother's Day - Since both of our moms live in Toledo (and we don't)...this was what I could come up with...
7. Black - This was part of a Toms Shoes/Eyewear catalog I received in the mail.
8. Close-Up - I am amazed the "Pleco Polanco" let me take this picture...he's usually very anti-social.
9. A Smile - This is what I got from my husband when I said, "SMILE!!!"
10. Shadow - again, self-explanatory.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
After crocheting a ton, I took a bit of a break. Tonight, I decided to finish some slippers that my husband requested [pattern taken from (and slightly altered to fit his feet): http://zoomyummy.com/2011/01/21/how-to-make-simple-crochet-slippers/]: